Season Pool Pass Fees
Season pool passes are valid from May 26 – September 3, 2018.
- Pool Passes are valid from May 27 – September 3, 2018.
- Pool Passes must be purchased at the F&RC building in person.
- Proof of residency is required to receive in-district rates and must be presented at the time of registration.
- ALL Adults in the same household must prove residency to be included on the Family Pool Pass. No exceptions.
- For both In-and-Out-of-District patrons, proof of residency within the same household, may be validated by a current driver’s license, state i.d., passport, utility bills, tax bills, lease/rental agreements, etc.
- All family members must have their photo taken for the pool pass.
- Children 2 years and younger are not required to have a pool pass, but should be listed in your family’s household.
- Previous pool pass holders do not require a new pool pass I.D.; last year’s pass will be reactivated upon registration.
- All persons entering the pool, including spectators, must pay a fee or present their pool pass.
Daily Pool Pass Rates
Regular Season Pool Pass Rates
Purchase on or after May 1
Early Bird Discount Pool Pass Rate
Purchase by April 14 at 5:00pm
Pre-Season Discount Pool Pass Rates
Purchase from April 15 to April 30 at 5:00pm
A Nanny Pass for $95 is available for nannies, summer sitters that live-in, or summer help.
Ages 16 years & up
A Nanny Pass for $95 is available for nannies, summer sitters that live-in, or summer help. This pass must be purchased along with the family pool pass of the residence they are working for (no exceptions). Nannies who live in the home year-round must have proof of residency to be considered part of the family and to be included in the family pass rate. If residency CANNOT be proven, the $95 rate will be applied.