Golf Learning Center
All ages welcome! The Barrington Park District operates a 5-hole, par 3 Golf Learning Center located on Carl Avenue, 2 blocks west of Rt. 59, just south of Rt. 14. From April 1 to November 1, the course is open daily from 9:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., weather permitting. Park District programs have priority over golf course usage. Lesson and league times are posted on the Course Information Board at the first tee. All ages are welcome to enjoy the game of golf at our Golf Learning Center.
Golf Course Season Pass
(April 1 – November 1, 2022)
Youth (11 years and under) $60/$85
Adult (12 – 59 years) $80/$100
Senior (60 years and up) $60/$85
Daily Golf Fees
(10 holes/2 rounds of 5 holes)
Youth (4 – 17 years) $6/$8
Adult (18 – 59 years) $8/$10
Senior (60 years and up) $6/$8
Golf Learning Center Etiquette & Safety Rules
For the enjoyment of all, we ask all participants to observe the following safety and etiquette guidelines. Proper golf etiquette plays a large role in the game; it’s important that even the youngest players learn to obey proper etiquette. Inappropriate behavior will result in the golfer being asked to leave the course (no refund given).
- Any child under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Both in practice and play always make sure that no one is near you when you swing the club and no one is ahead of you where your shot might hit them.
- Golfers must direct all balls at the appropriate greens only.
- Always stand still when another player is playing. Do not talk.
- Be ready to play when it is your turn.
- If someone else is playing from the tee, do not tee your ball
until he or she has played.
- Do not tee off until the fairway and the green are clear of all golfers.
- Never take more than one practice swing, if any.
- When you are playing slowly or looking for a lost ball, ask the group behind
you to play through (skip ahead of you) so you do not slow everyone down.
- Write down scores on the way to the next hole, not on the green you are leaving.