Grades: 1st – 5th
With the announcement of the Barrington School District 220 Elementary Schools going back to school in-person learning 5-days a week for the full day we are revamping the K.E.E.P. 2.0 program.
Due to logistical constraints and COVID-19 guidelines the program will not be returning to the schools UNTIL the fall of 2021. With that being said, we will be offering an After School Program for grades 1st – 5th that will be held at the Barrington Park District’s Fitness & Recreation Center. This recreation-based program is designed to provide children a safe environment to have fun, socialize and participate in enrichment activities, games, arts and crafts and explore the outdoors. Participants will be placed in static pods with all siblings placed within the same pod with assigned, dedicated staff to each pod.
WHEN AND WHERE & BUSING
- Location: Barrington Park District, F&RC: John Sullivan Rooms & Gyms. We will have dedicated rooms and staff for each “POD.”
- Days: 5 days a week; Monday – Friday.
- Time: After School – 5:30pm
- Dates: 3/29/21 – 5/28/21 for families previously registered for K.E.E.P. 2.0. No program on 4/2/21.
Start date of 4/12/21 for families NOT previously registered for K.E.E.P. 2.0.
- Busing: If your child(ren) were registered in K.E.E.P. 2.0 Hybrid and were already being bused to the Park District and you would like to continue this service please email email@example.com. If you have not been previously registered for K.E.E.P. 2.0 this school year you will not be eligible for busing until 4/12/21. There is an additional fee for busing that is paid directly to the Barrington School District, please see below for contact information.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Current K.E.E.P. 2.0 Participants: Online registration will begin on Thursday, 3/18/21 at 12:00pm.
- General Public: Registration for any available spots will start on Wednesday, 3/24/21 at 9:00am for both residents and non-residents. If you have not been previously registered for K.E.E.P. 2.0 this school year, you will be put on a “waitlist” when registering. We will then confirm with District 220 if they can provide busing or not. If they are able to provide busing you can start the program on 4/12/21 (you will be pro-rated accordingly).
- How: Scroll down to the red “Register Now” button to register. If you do not know your household username and password or you need to set up a household account with us, please contact the front desk at (847) 381-0687.
- Tuition: $682/$726 due at the time of registration. This fee covers 43 days of after school care which breaks down to $15.50/$16.50 a day.
- No sibling discount.
- Busing Fees: If you are new to the program please contact the Barrington School District 220 Business Office at (847) 381-6300 for fees and information.
- Cancellation requests due to job loss or moving must be submitted in writing with documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO BRING TO PROGRAM DAILY:
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Gym Shoes
- Park District will provide a light pre-packaged snack. If your child would like additional food please send it with them to program.