New full day program now available!
Due to updates and allowances in state guidelines the Barrington Park District is now able to offer a full day program from 8:00am –-4:00pm to help alleviate stress and allow for safe, social interaction. K.E.E.P. 2.0 Full Day is for children enrolled in grades 1st – 5th (not available for Kindergartners). This recreation-based program is designed to provide children a safe environment to conduct independent, self-directed e-learning and participate in enrichment activities, games and explore the outdoors when not actively engaged in school work. Staff will be on duty to assist children. Please note our staff are not school educators or tutors. Groups (pods) not to exceed 15 will be formed with all siblings placed within the same pod. Children must provide: face covering, backpack, electronic device for remote learning, headphones, a sack lunch and water bottle. An afternoon snack will be provided by the Park.
Space for this program is very limited and will be taken online on a first come, first serve basis.
Please see the FAQ flier for health and safety procedures and additional details regarding the program.
WHEN AND WHERE:
- 5 days a week; Monday – Friday
- 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Starting 8/31/20 – 10/14/20 (32 school days). No program on 9/7/20, 10/15, 10/16. Program dates will be extended based on District 220’s return to in-person learning plan.
- Location: F&RC: John Sullivan & Multi-Purpose Rooms. We will have dedicated rooms and staff for each “pod.”
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Online registration will begin on Thursday, 8/20/20 at 9:00am.
- If registering after 8/31/20 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
- TUITION: $1,600/$1,984 (8/31/20 – 10/14/20; total of 32 school days). No sibling discount.
- Tuition will be processed in two installments. The first installment of $800/$992 is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. The second installment of $300/$350 will be debited on 9/15/20. Must pay by credit card. Visa, Mastercard or Discover (No AMEX).
- CANCELLATION POLICY: First installment is NON-REFUNDABLE (sorry, no exceptions). Cancellation requests due to job loss or moving must be submitted in writing no later than 9/14/20.