Grades: Kindergarten – 3rd
With the announcement of the Barrington School District 220 Elementary Schools going back to school in-person learning 5-days a week for the full day we are revamping the K.E.E.P. 2.0 program into two different programs.
We will offer an After School Program as well as this extended day program for students in AM Kindergarten and those who are remote learning in grades K – 3rd. The program will be held at the Barrington Park District’s Fitness & Recreation Center. This recreation-based program is designed to provide children a safe environment to have fun, socialize and participate in enrichment activities, games, arts and crafts and explore the outdoors. For those students who are in remote learning our staff will be there to provide a safe environment to conduct self-directed e-learning. Participants will be placed in a static pod with all siblings placed within the same pod with assigned, dedicated staff to the pod.
WHEN AND WHERE & BUSING
- Location: Barrington Park District, F&RC: Multi-Purpose Rooms. We will have dedicated rooms and staff for each “POD.”
- Days: 5 days a week; Monday – Friday.
- Time: 10:30am – 5:30pm
- Dates: 3/29/21 -5/28/21
CURRENT FAMILIES: If your child(ren) were registered in K.E.E.P. 2.0 Hybrid and were already being bused to the Park District and you would like to continue this service please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW FAMILIES: If you have not been previously registered for K.E.E.P. 2.0 this school year you might not be eligible for busing until 4/12/21. Please contact the School District at (847) 381-6300 for start date information and fees. There is an additional fee for busing that is paid directly to the Barrington School District.
HOW TO REGISTER
- General Public: Registration for any available spots will start on Friday, 3/19/21 at 9:00am for both residents and non-residents.
- How: Scroll down to the red “Register Now” button to register. If you do not know your household username and password or you need to set up a household account with us, please contact the front desk at (847) 381-0687.
- Tuition: Tuition is broken down per month and is based on the number of school days in each month. Tuition breaks downs to $38/$45 per day. You will pay the March tuition at the time of registration and then will be charged via EFT (MC, Visa or Discover) all future tuition payments on the 1st of each month listed below.
- March: $114/$$135 (3 school days)
- April: $798/$945 (21 school days)
- May: $760/$900 (20 school days)
- No sibling discount.
- Busing Fees: If you are new to the program please contact the Barrington School District 220 Business Office at (847) 381-6300 for fees and information.
- Cancellation requests due to job loss or moving must be submitted in writing with documentation to email@example.com.
WHAT TO BRING TO PROGRAM DAILY:
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Gym Shoes
- Park District will provide a light pre-packaged afternoon snack. If your child would like additional food please send it with them to program.
- Remote Students: Backpack with electronic device for remote learning, headphones and all charging equipment needed.