To help alleviate stress and allow for safe, social interaction, we will be offering K.E.E.P. 2.0 for children enrolled in grades K – 5th. This recreation-based program is designed to provide children a safe environment to conduct self-directed remote learning and participate in enrichment activities, games and explore the outdoors when not actively engaged in school work. Staff will be on duty to assist children. Please note our staff are not school educators or tutors. Participants will be placed in static pods with all siblings placed within the same pod with assigned, dedicated staff to each pod. Children must provide: face covering, backpack, electronic device for remote learning, headphones, a sack lunch and water bottle. An afternoon snack will be provided by the Park. Please see the FAQ flier for health and safety procedures and additional details regarding the program.
WHEN AND WHERE
- 5 days a week; Monday – Friday.
- 2 Options: 8:00am – 5:15pm OR 12:15 – 5:15pm
- Starting 01/7/21 – 1/15/21. No program on 1/18/21. Program dates will be extended based on District 220’s return to school plan updates.
- Location: F&RC: John Sullivan and Multi-Purpose Rooms. We will have dedicated rooms and staff for each “pod.”
HOW TO REGISTER
- Current K.E.E.P. 2.0 Participants: Online registration will begin on Friday, 12/18/20 at 7:00am.
- Families who were registered for the 20/21 School Year and 2020 Summer Camp: Registration will start on Monday, 12/28/20 at 7:00am.
- General Public: Registration for any available spots will start on Wednesday, 12/30/20 at 7:00am for residents and non-residents who were not previously in K.E.E.P. for the original school year program or summer.
- How: Scroll down to the red “Register Now” button to register. If you do not know your household username and password please contact the front desk at (847) 381-0687.
FEES for 8:00am – 5:15pm Program
- TUITION: $367/$437 (1/7/21 – 1/15/21; total of 7 school days). No sibling discount. If program is extended, you will be billed accordingly to the credit card you provided at time of registration.
FEES for 12:15 – 5:15pm Program
- TUITION: $192/$231 (1/7/21 – 1/15/21; total of 7 school days). No sibling discount. If program is extended, you will be billed accordingly to the credit card you provided at time of registration.
- First installment is NON-REFUNDABLE (sorry, no exceptions). Cancellation requests due to job loss or moving must be submitted in writing with documentation.