Current Families (Priority registration)
Starts 2/18/19 – 3/13/19
Monday, 3/18/19 at 7:00am at the Fitness and Recreation Center.
for any available spots. Spots may be limited based on school and number of days you require care.
6:30 to the start of school.
5-days or 3-days per week options. A light breakfast is served.
Grove Elementary School services children from Lines and Hough.
Roslyn Elementary School services children from North Barrington and Countryside via transportation from BTC.
After school until 6:00pm.
5, 4, 3-days or a Wednesday only option, a variety of activities, which may include outside play, arts and crafts, board games, manipulative toys, large motor skill activities and homework time. A light snack is offered.
• Grove Elementary School
• Lines Elementary School
• Roslyn Elementary School
• Countryside Elementary School
• Hough Elementary School
• North Barrington Elementary School
Registration and Tuition Fee Information
• Registration Dates: Priority registration for current families (registered for 2018/2019 school year program) begins on 2/18/19 and for new families (based on availability) on 3/18/19 at 7:00am. Registration is accepted on a first come, first serve basis and closes when full (waitlists will be accepted).
• How to Register: K.E.E.P. Registration packets are available online at www.barringtonparkdistrict.org/keep or at the Front Desk at 235 Lions Drive. The Registration Packet along with payment must be submitted in-person, faxed or emailed to email@example.com. If you email or fax a credit card must be listed. Phone calls will not be made to receive payment. Online registration is not available.
• If your child will be attending the A.M. or P.M. program less than 5 days per week, you must indicate which days your child will be attending on the registration form. Attendance days selected at time of registration are set for the school year and are not interchangeable.
• Payments: Tuition is divided equally over 10 months and due on the 1st of each month (August 2019 – May 2020). As a reminder, the fees are based on the number of schools days scheduled, divided equally. Please note, all institute, in-service and holidays are excluded from your monthly tuition rate.
• Deposits/Cancellations: Due to the high demand and limited space, a $25 non-refundable registration fee (per child) and deposit for both A.M. and/or P.M. (equal to one half your monthly fee) is due at the time of registration. The deposit is applied to your May 2020 bill and forfeited if you cancel anytime after 7/15/19.
• Monthly Fees: See chart below. Plus a $25 non-refundable registration fee per child.
*** Online registration is NOT available for the before and after-school K.E.E.P. program. Please see the “Downloads” box on the right hand side for registration packet. ***
Payment 1st Child
Payment 2nd Child
DAYS OFF SCHOOL
(District 220 Institute Days / Winter & Spring Breaks Holidays / Conference Days)
7:00am – 6:00pm
There is no K.E.E.P. on days that School District 220 is not in session. The Barrington Park District will offer Day-off of school programs from 7:00am – 6:00pm on certain non-school days and holidays for an additional fee. You must be a current K.E.E.P. participant to register. Registration information to come.