Perfect for working parents, our K.E.E.P. before and after school program has been a favorite family resource in the Barrington area for many years. This program is for children entering grades K-5 and are enrolled in the Barrington School District 220 schools listed below. K.E.E.P. is a DCFS license exempt program.
Registration note: Please make sure you have a household account with the Park District created and know your username and password BEFORE registration opens. If you have questions, or need to set up an account, please contact the Front Desk at (847) 381-0687 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- A.M. Program: 5 days or 3 days per week options, a light breakfast is served.
- P.M. Program: 5, 3 days or a Wednesday only option, a variety of activities, which may include outside play, arts and crafts, board games, manipulative toys, large motor skill activities and homework time. A light snack is offered.
- Days Off of School: There is no K.E.E.P. on days that School District 220 is not in session. The Barrington Park District will offer a day-off program at the Park for an additional fee on certain days off. More information to come.
- A.M. Session: 6:30am to the start of school
- P.M. Session: after school until 6:00pm
Before School Program Locations
- Grove Elementary School (services Lines and Hough schools via transportation from BTC.)
- Roslyn Elementary School (services North Barrington and Countryside schools via transportation from BTC.)
After School Program Locations
- North Barrington
Registration & Fee Information
Registration is ONLINE ONLY starting at 9:00am on the following dates (see below).
Due to IDPH and DCEO Guidelines, we are restricted to the number of participants allowed at each location. As guidelines continue to change, we may have the opportunity to expand capacity and allow more participants. We encourage you to STILL REGISTER if the program is full and a waitlist exists. If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted directly by a program supervisor.
- Registration closes on 8/1/22 and will re-open on 9/5/22 based on availability.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Please make sure you have a household account with the Park District created and know your username and password BEFORE registration opens. If you have questions, or need to set up an account, please contact the Front Desk at (847) 381-0687 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM DEPOSITS & REGISTERATION FEES DUE:
- A.M. program deposits and registration fees: due upon registration, a $30 non-refundable registration fee, per child, is required. Payment is per semester and are broken up into two equal payments per semester. Cancellations will NOT be accepted after 7/15/22 for first semester (August – December) and 12/1/22 for second semester (January – May).
- P.M. program deposits and registration fees: due upon registration, a pre-payment of the first month’s tuition (August) and a $30 non-refundable registration fee, per child, is required. This payment will be applied as your August care bill. Tuition: payments are due on the first of each month, 9/1/22 – 5/1/23. Fees are based on the total number of school days in the school year divided by ten equal payments (August 2022 – May 2023). There is a ten percent discount for additional siblings.
- Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be requested no later than 7/15/22 or you forfeit your August tuition payment. If you need to cancel program after school starts, all cancellations must be submitted by the 10th of the month prior to the month the change will take place. After the 10th of the month, you will be responsible for the upcoming month’s tuition.
Grove: Services Lines and Hough Schools. Roslyn: Services North Barrington and Countryside Schools.
Payment is due in four installments that will be processed on 7/15, 8/1, 11/15 and 12/1. Cancellations will NOT be accepted after 7/15/22.
|Location||Day||Tuition||Additional Sibling Tuition|
|Day Options||Monthly Tuition (Charged 9/1/22 – 5/1/23)||Additional Sibling Tuition|
COVID-19 Policies: The Barrington Park District is following all Federal, State & Local COVID-19 Policies and Procedures. Due to current IDPH &DCEO Guidelines there is a strict maximum capacity of participants we are permitted to allow at each site. If a waitlist exists, we HIGHLY encourage families to register. We will do our best to accommodate families as guidelines continue to evolve. Please note, policies are subject to change based on updates from Federal, State and Local COVID-19 policies and guidelines.