The newly revised American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training course give 11 to 15-year olds the skills and confidence to be great babysitters. This course is fun and fast-paced with hands-on activities, exciting video, role-plays and live discussions. It teaches young people how to:
- Care for children and infants.
- Be good leaders and role models.
- Make good decisions, solve problems and stay safe.
- Handle emergencies such an injuries, illnesses and household accidents.
- Write resumes and interview for jobs.
- Teaches the latest science on first aid and cardiovascular care.
Please bring a babylike doll, pencil, paper and sack lunch to class. Participants arriving 15 minutes after the program has begun will not be admitted to class.
Instructors: Certified Red Cross Instructors
Locations: LAC – Program Room