Try out both poms and cheerleading in a no-stress environment! Bravo Broncettes is a great opportunity to learn both cheer and poms techniques and routines while having tons of fun! You’ll learn cheers, mounts, and a half-time poms routine.
Practice: August 22 – November 7 2019
Thursdays: 4:30 – 6:30pm – F&RC – Gym B
PRACTICE & PRE-SEASON-CLINIC INFORMATION
Practice will be on Thursdays at the F&RC-Gym B from 4:30 – 6:30pm. There will be a pre-season clinic 8/14/19 – 8/16/19 (time TBD) to prepare for the season. There is a MANDATORY parent meeting during the mini-camp. More information will be given out at registration.
GAME AND COMPETITION INFORMATION
Games are scheduled on Sundays (and possibly a few Saturdays) during the months of September and October. We will be cheering/performing at home games only; all games are held at BHS Football Stadium or Ron Beese Park. Schedule of games are not determined until late August. Competition information: TBD.
UNIFORM FEE & FITTING INFORMATION
• Uniform fitting day: Thursday, July 25, 2019 from 4:00 – 5:30pm at the Barrington Park District. If you will be out of town and are not
able to attend the fitting, contact Anna Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a fitting no later than 7/27/19.
• Uniform fee: $115 and includes skirt, top, spankies, bow and poms. All Bravo participants are required to purchase a uniform for the
2019 season. Payment is due at the time of the fitting on 7/25/19.
• Parents provide: white cheer shoes, turtleneck (available for purchase through the BPD), black full-length leggings and white no-show
ankle socks. You may order an optional jacket and other spirit wear for an additional fee starting in August at the Pre-Season Clinic.
REGISTRATION & FEES
• $25 non-refundable registration fee
• $115 Uniform Fee due at the time of the fitting (see above)
• Registration Deadline 7/25/19 or until spots fill.
• For questions, please contact Anna Siegel at (847) 304-5272 or email email@example.com
REGISTRATION FOR BRAVO BRONCETTES WILL BEGIN APRIL 2019
Instructors: Barrington Park District Staff
Locations: F&RC – Gym B