Come join this award-winning squad! You’ll learn and perform a custom All Star routine by a professional All Star Cheerleading choreographer. All Star Cheerleading features 7 – 10 regional/national/summit and local competitions, with (1 out of state competition). *There will be an additional cost to attend the Summit or any out-of-state event.
• MANDATORY: Previous Epic cheer experience and be able to do a back handspring, round-off back handspring or by
• May: Mondays/Wednesdays: starting 5/8/19 from 4:30 – 6:30pm.
• Summer: Mondays/Wednesdays: starting 6/10/19 from 1:30 – 4:15pm.
• School Year: Mondays starting 6/10/19; 4:15 – 6:45pm and Wednesdays starting 6/13/19; 2:15 – 4:45pm.
• CHOREOGRAPHY CAMP: 6/5/19 – 6/9/19.
• Summer Vacation (no practice): 7/29/19 – 8/2/19.
• Cost: $330. Uniform will include top, skirt, spankies and bow.
• Mandatory for all EPIC Cheerleaders interested in the Stampede or Mavericks Squads.
• Pre-Registration required: $45 non-refundable evaluation registration fee. This fee will be applied towards the $45
EPIC Cheer registration fee when you register for a squad. If you do not register for a squad, the fee is non-refundable.
• DATE: 5/1/19 from 5:30 – 7:30pm at the LAC – Gym.
• You can register and pay for an evaluation date online at www.barringtonparkdistrict.org. fax or drop-off a registration form.
• REGISTRATION FEE: $45 registration fee. This fee is waived if paid at the evaluation. Deposit equal to one month’s
payment. This deposit will be billed to April 2020’s payment.
• TUITION: $260/$279 x 11 months (June – April)
• LATE FEE: A $75 late processing fee will be assessed for any registration after 5/10/19. Plus any additional cost for uniform not purchased in May.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 5/10/19 for All Star Squads. If you register after the above deadlines, there is a $75 late processing fee. 7/1/19 for Colts Mini and Ponies Youth squads.
Instructors: Head Coach: Patty DiMonte
Locations: LAC & F&RC