Come join our brand new squad! You’ll learn and perform a custom All Star routine by world renowned choreographer Tom Stec. All Star Cheerleading features 7-10 regional/national/summit and local competitions (with 1 out of state competition). *There will be an additional cost to attend the Summit or any out-of-state event. Competition level 1 or 2.
• Front walkover and back walkover.
• May: Mondays/Wednesdays: starting 5/8/19 4:30-6:30pm.
• Summer: Mondays/ Wednesdays: starting 6/10/19 1:30-4:15pm
• School Year: Tuesdays/Thursdays starting 8/13/19 through mid-April 2020 from 5:00-7:45pm
• Choreography Camp: 6/5/19-6/9/19
• Summer Vacation (no practice): 7/29/19-8/2/19
• $330. Uniform will include top, skirt, spankies and bow.
• Mandatory for all EPIC Cheerleaders interested in the Stampede or Mavericks Squads.
• Pre-Registration required: $45 non-refundable evaluation registration fee. This fee will be applied towards the $45 EPIC Cheer registration fee when you register for a squad. If you do not register for a squad, the fee is non-refundable.
• DATE: 5/1/19 from 5:30 – 7:30pm at the LAC – Gym.
• You can register and pay for an evaluation online at www.barringtonparkdistrict.org. fax or drop-off a registration form.
• REGISTRATION FEE: $45 registration fee. This fee is waived if paid at the evaluation.
• TUITION: $260/$279 x 11 months (June – April)
• LATE FEE: A $75 late processing fee will be assessed for any registration after 5/10/19.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 5/10/19 for All Star Squads. If you register after the above deadlines, there is a $75 late processing fee. 7/1/19 for Colts Mini and Ponies Youth squads.
Instructors: Head Coach: Patty DiMonte
Locations: LAC & F&RC