Come join this award-winning team! You’ll learn and perform a custom All Star routine by world renowned choreographer Tom Stec. All Star Cheerleading features 6 – 10 local/national and summit competitions, including 1 out-of-state competition. There will be an additional cost to attend the Summit or any bid event. Team level to be determined based on majority skill level of the athletes. Stampede will compete at Jr level 2 or 3.
• MANDATORY minimum requirements: front walkover, back walkover, standing back handspring, round-off multiple back handsprings performed at a high level of execution.
• PREFERRED Level 3 SKILLS: all minimum requirements listed above plus multiple standing back handspring, multiple running back handsprings to tuck and aerial cartwheel.
• School Year: Mondays and Wednesdays: starting 8/10/20 through April 2021 from 5:00 – 7:45pm.
• Choreography Camp: Dates and times: TBD.
• Cost: $350 plus shoes.
• Contact Coach Patty for a virtual tryout at email@example.com
• REGISTRATION FEE: $50 registration fee. This fee is waived if paid at the evaluation. Deposit equal to one month’s payment. This deposit will be billed to April 2021’s payment.
• TUITION: $222/$238 x 11 months (July – April) Plus competition costs paid separately.
• LATE FEE: A $75 late processing fee will be assessed for any registration after 7/15/20.