FOR PRIVATE AND SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS ONLY
This level is for those who have passed or can complete the skills in Levels 1 – 3. Stroke Improvement (Level 4) builds on those skills and introduces swimming under water, feet-first surface dive, survival swimming, front crawl and backstroke open turns, treading water with 2 kicks, front/back crawl, elementary backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke, and butterfly and additional water safety skills.
• No prorating/splitting up of sessions.
• Make-ups are not allowed for individuals who miss a class.
• Classes that run Mon. – Thur., makeup days are only allowed on Fri. if class is canceled due to weather.
Classes that run on Sat. will have no make-up class. A refund will be issued if class is canceled due to weather.
• Refunds will not be issued for classes you are not able to attend.
• Fees listed as: Resident /Non-Resident
Registration for this program begins 4/19 at 9:00am for residents and 4/23 at 9:00am for non-residents.