|Monday – Friday||9:00am – 10:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||9:00am – 6:00pm|
|Citizens Park, Lodge and/or Pavilion|
|Saturday & Sunday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Extended hours available!|
|Citizens Park, Treehouse|
|Saturday & Sunday||10:00am – Dusk (April – October)|
- Outdoor facilities (shelters, etc.) may be rented between the hours of 9:00am to dusk.
Deposits and Reservations
- Rentals will not be reserved without full payment, security deposit and completed contract with renter’s signature.
- There is a $100 security deposit on the John Sullivan Room, Gym, Pavilion, The Lodge and the Pepper Family Treehouse.
- Renters must be 25 years or older.
- There is a 10% service charge for all cancellations.
- A minimum of 48 hours advance notice is required for all facilities, except the Pavilion. The Pavilion requires 30 days notice.
Alcohol and Smoking Policy
- No alcohol is permitted in any park facility except for designated areas. Special procedures, application, fees and preferred vendors are required. For more information, please contact Rob Grisamore.
- Smoking is not permitted in any facility.
General Rental Regulations
- Rental applications for all facilities are processed Monday – Friday during regular business hours.
- 48 hours notice required for all facility rentals. Please note: same-day rentals cannot be accommodated.
- All rentals include tables and chairs.
- If your rental involves animals, please see our Animal Policy.
- No lighting effects employing actual fire are allowed. This prohibits the use of candles, lighted lanterns, torches, etc.
- No confetti, glitter, flower petals, silly string, glue guns, etc. No wax or abrasive materials may be used on the floors of any indoor rooms.
- The Barrington Park District is not responsible for stolen, damage or loss of personal property, or for any injuries that may occur to renters or their attendees.