For the safety of all pool users, we ask that participants adhere to the following rules. Rule infractions are cause for dismissal from the pool.
- Admittance is by membership (pass) or daily use fee. All persons entering the pool, including spectators, must pay a fee.
- Season pass holders must have their pass scanned by the front desk personnel in order to enter the locker room and pool area.
- Children 9 years and under must be under constant supervision of a person age 16 years or older. For safety reasons, children may not be left unattended on the pool deck or in the concession areas.
- Children 5 years of age and older will not be permitted in the locker room of the opposite sex. Children must be prepared to change their clothing or walk through the locker room on their own, if necessary. When possible, the Park District recommends that a parent or adult chaperone of the same sex accompany the child through the locker room.
- Lined bathing suits are required to enter water (unlined, mesh, or cut-off shorts, spandex, sports bras, boxer shorts, leotards, or T-shirts are not allowed).No boxers or compression shorts allowed underneath board shorts.
- Adults are given priority for chairs.
- Flotation devices/swimming aids, swimming suits with flotation devices, water wings, masks, snorkeling fins, noodles, or any type of balls are not allowed.
- Food and beverage are allowed only in the designated concession and grass area. Open food containers are NOT allowed on the pool deck.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers or tight fitting plastic pants.
- Smoking and alcohol are prohibited at all Park District facilities.
- Strollers must be placed on grass areas only.
- Headfirst diving is only permitted from the diving board.
- Glass in any form is prohibited.
- No running on the pool deck.
- Children over 8 years old are not allowed in the zero depth pool (baby pool).
- Street shoes are not allowed on the pool decks.
- All swimmers are encouraged to take a shower before entering the pool.
- All other state and local health codes apply.
- Children must be 42″ tall to use any of the body slides or drop slides.
- Cell phones or Bluetooth devices may not be used at any time while in the water; this includes the zero depth pool (baby pool).
- No cameras or picture cell phones are permitted in the locker room.
Zero-Depth Pool (Baby Pool)
For children ages 0 to 8; this small pool features water from zero to 2.5 feet and offers water play features including a polar bear slide.
This pool offers a depth of 2.5 to 5 feet and features two 160-foot flume slides and three lap lanes (children must be 42″ tall to use the slides).
Deep Well Pool
The Deep Well pool is 12 feet deep and features two 10-foot drop slides and a one-meter diving board (children must be 42″ tall to use the Deep Well pool).
The Freddie Herriman Pederson Splashpad is an ADA accessible water spray ground that will provide hours of summer fun for ALL children!
Men’s and women’s locker rooms are available. See Aqualusion Pool Rules for guidelines when using locker rooms with children.
Concessions are available throughout the day when the pool is open to the public.