Pool Lawn Rental & Private Parties
All pool rentals and parties must be reserved in advance.
Private Pool Parties
The entire pool may be rented any Fri. – Sun. from June 7 – August 11 (7:00 – 8:30pm). Maximum is 300 participants per private party.
Private pool parties must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance.
|Pool Rental Fees|
|Pool Pass Holder||$400||2 Hour Maximum|
|Resident w/o Pool Pass||$440||2 Hour Maximum|
|Non-Resident w/o Pool Pass||$490||2 Hour Maximum|
Pool Lawn Rental
Rental Hours: 12:30 – 7:30pm
Prime Season: June 8 – August 25
Rental Lawns not Available on: 6/26, 7/11, 7/18
There is a 30-person capacity on both Lawn A and Lawn B.
A guest list will need to be turned into the supervisor at least 2 days prior to the rental. For weekend rentals, the information must be turned in by Friday, 5:00pm.
The guest lists must include all individuals entering the pool over the age of two. You will still be charged for guests regardless of whether they will be swimming or not. You will NOT be required to pay for guests who have current pool passes or guests who do not attend. Please remind your guests to bring their pool passes with them.
Parties are allowed to bring their own coolers with refreshments to the rental area. Please note: refrigerator or freezer space is not available to store your food, cake, or ice cream.
Glass containers or alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Please keep food within the designated lawn rental area. No food will be allowed on the pool deck at any time.
Cancellation policy: you may reschedule your pool party for another date if the weather is not ideal. Refunds will not be granted unless the Park District closes the pool during the time of your scheduled pool lawn rental.
Pool closing policy: at the discretion of the Pool Manager, Aqualusion
may be closed at anytime without prior notice for safety, health, equipment failure or weather conditions (air temperature 65 degrees or less, severe weather, etc).
|Pool Lawn Rental Fees|
|$25 per hour||Pool Pass Holder||2 Hour Minimum|
|$40 per hour||Resident w/o Pool Pass||2 Hour Minimum|
|$50 per hour||Non-Resident w/o Pool Pass||2 Hour Minimum|
|Guest Admission Rates|
|$6||Ages 3 – 59 years|
|$4||Senior (60 and Older)|
|FREE||Infant (Under 36 Months)|
|All Persons 3 years of age (36 months) and older entering the pool, including spectators, must pay an entry fee. No exceptions.|
Freddie Herriman Pederson Splashpad Rentals
The Freddie Herriman Pederson Splashpad is an ADA accessible water spray ground that will provide hours of summer fun for ALL children!
Splashpad will follow aquatic center holiday schedule (closes at 6:00pm on Memorial Day, Father’s Day, 4th of July and Labor Day)
Sunday – Saturday
3:00 – 4:30pm or 5:00 – 6:30pm.
9:00am – 1:00pm FREE
All patrons must exit the splashpad at 1:00pm,
and re-enter through the aquatic center front desk.
1:00 – 8:00pm
Entry with paid pool admission.
- No attendant on duty. Parents or guardians are responsible for the supervision and
conduct of their children at all times
- Children 8 years and younger must be supervised by an adult 16 years or older.
Ratio: 1 adult/5 children.
- Patrons with contagious diseases or infectious conditions are not allowed in
- No alcohol or glass containers are allowed in the splashpad.
- The water from splashpad is not suitable for drinking. Please use the
- The splashpad will follow the pools hourly safety breaks from 1:00 – 8:00pm.
- No running or rough play is allowed.
- Only bare feet or aqua socks are allowed on the splashpad play surface.
- Baby strollers or carriers are not allowed on the splashpad play surface.
- Soap, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, or body washes are not allowed
on the splashpad play surface.
- Only clean swim apparel may be worn on the splashpad play surface.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear tightly fitting plastic pants
over a swim diaper.
- When thunder is heard, lightening is seen, or the Thorguard System is activated,
including a 30-minute period after the last lightening or thunder is detected patrons
must leave the facility and seek shelter.
- The facility will not open if the air temperature is less than 70 degrees.
- Climbing on the features and fences is not allowed.
- The splashpad may close due to: inclement weather, mechanical breakdown,
health code requirements, or park district programming.
- The Barrington Park District has the discretion to make changes at any time
for the safety of our patrons.
- Chairs may not be brought into the splashpad area.
Organized groups larger than 9 must have advanced reservations with the district’s rental coordinator. Please call (847) 304-5296. Fees will apply. 30 child maximum. Please click here for more information about the Splashpad.