AQUATIC RENTALS ARE UNAVAILABLE FOR 2020
Pool Lawn Rental & Private Parties
All pool rentals and parties must be reserved in advance.
Private Pool Parties
The entire pool may be rented any Fri. – Sun. from June 6 – August 9 (7:00 – 8:30pm). Maximum is 300 participants per private party.
Private pool parties must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance.
|Pool Rental Fees – 2 Hour Maximum|
|Pool Pass Holder||$480|
|Resident w/o Pool Pass||$520|
|Non-Resident w/o Pool Pass||$570|
Pool Lawn Rental
Rental Hours: 12:30 – 7:30pm
Prime Season: June 6 – August 16
Rental Lawns not Available on: 7/16, 7/23, 7/24, 8/8
There is a 30-person capacity on both Lawn A and Lawn B.
A guest list will need to be turned into the supervisor at least 2 days prior to the rental. For weekend rentals, the information must be turned in by Friday, 5:00pm.
The guest lists must include all individuals entering the pool over the age of two. You will still be charged for guests regardless of whether they will be swimming or not. You will NOT be required to pay for guests who have current pool passes or guests who do not attend. Please remind your guests to bring their pool passes with them.
Parties are allowed to bring their own coolers with refreshments to the rental area. Please note: refrigerator or freezer space is not available to store your food, cake, or ice cream.
Glass containers or alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Please keep food within the designated lawn rental area. No food will be allowed on the pool deck at any time.
Cancellation policy: you may reschedule your pool party for another date if the weather is not ideal. Refunds will not be granted unless the Park District closes the pool during the time of your scheduled pool lawn rental.
Pool closing policy: at the discretion of the Pool Manager, Aqualusion may be closed at anytime without prior notice for safety, health, equipment failure or weather conditions (air temperature 65 degrees or less, severe weather, etc).
|Pool Lawn Rental Fees – 2 Hour Minimum|
|$25 per hour||Pool Pass Holder|
|$40 per hour||Resident w/o Pool Pass|
|$50 per hour||Non-Resident w/o Pool Pass|
|Guest Admission Rates – Lawn Rentals ONLY|
|$6||Ages 3 – 59 years|
|$4||Senior (60 and Older)|
|FREE||Infant (Under 36 Months)|
|All Persons 3 years of age (36 months) and older entering the pool, including spectators, must pay an entry fee. No exceptions.|
Freddie Herriman Pederson Splashpad Rentals
The splashpad is ONLY open for children 12 and under with accompanied adult. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 6:00pm (last reservation time slot is 5:00 – 5:50pm)
9:00am – 4:00pm (last reservation time slot is 3:00 – 3:50pm)
9:00am – 12:00pm (last reservation time slot is 11:00 – 11:50am)
Reservations will start on the hour for 50 minutes. The remaining 10 minutes are for clearing and cleaning the Splashpad.
Please do not access the Splashpad parking lot prior to 5 minutes before your reservation time to allow previous patrons to exit.
COVID-19 Health Guidelines
All adults must wear a face covering while at the Splashpad. Children are not required to wear a face covering.
Adults and children must maintain 6 ft of physical distancing with members not in their immediate care.
Participants who have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive may not enter the Splashpad.
Hand sanitizer will be available at the gate. All participants must use prior to entry.
- Adults must wear a face covering at the Splashpad at all times.
- Adults must supervise their children at all times.
- No toys allowed.
- Only swim apparel may be worn on the Splashpad surface.
- One adult (age 18 or older) per four children (12 years and younger) must be present to supervise.
- Admission to the facility will be refused to all persons having any contagious diseases or infectious conditions such as colds.
- No chairs, coolers or food allowed in the Splashpad.
- The water fountain is closed due to COVID-19, please bring your own water. Glass containers not permitted.
- The water from spray park features is not suitable for drinking.
- No running or rough play is permitted.
- Only bare feet or aqua socks are allowed on the Splashpad surface.
- No baby strollers or carriers are allowed on the Splashpad surface.
- No soap, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, or body washes are allowed on the Splashpad.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear tightly fitting plastic pants over a swim diaper. No disposable diapers will be allowed in the facility.
- The Splashpad will close and patrons must exit when the lightning detection system sounds, thunder is heard or lightening is seen, including a 30-minute period after the last lightening or thunder is detected.
- The facility will not open if the air temperature is less than 68 degrees.
- Climbing on the spray features, equipment and fences is not allowed and will be strictly enforced.
- No smoking, vaping or alcohol is allowed at the Splashpad.
Contact (847) 304-5296 for more information!
Organized groups larger than 9 must have advanced reservations with the district’s rental coordinator. Please call (847) 304-5296. Fees will apply. 30 child maximum. Please click here for more information about the Splashpad.