Please sign up for the level that you feel best suits each participant’s current skill set. All students will be skill-tested on the first day of lessons for each session to ensure that they are placed in the appropriate class. Students may be moved to a higher or lower skill group depending upon their age, individual comfort level, and/or aquatic skills.
Swim Lesson Rules
* No class 7/4. Classes week of July 4th will meet Mon. & Wed. – Fri.
• No prorating/splitting up of sessions.
• Make-ups are not allowed for individuals who miss a class.
• Classes run on Monday through Thursday; makeup days are only allowed on Fridays if class is canceled due to weather.
• Refunds will not be issued for make-up classes you are not able to attend.
• Fees listed as: Pool Pass Holder/Resident w/o Pool Pass/Non-Resident w/o Pool Pass