Please sign up for the level that you feel best suits each participant’s current skill set. All students will be skill-tested on the first day of lessons for each session to ensure that they are placed in the appropriate class. Students may be moved to a higher or lower skill group depending upon their age, individual comfort level, and/or aquatic skills.
Swim Lesson Rules
* No class 7/4. Classes week of July 4th will meet Mon., Tue., Wed. – Fri. Saturday classes will run as scheduled.
• No prorating/splitting up of sessions.
• Make-ups are not allowed for individuals who miss a class.
• Classes run on Mon. – Thur.; makeup days are only allowed on Fri. if class is canceled due to weather. Classes that run Sat. will have no make-up class. A refund will be issued if class is canceled due to weather.
• Refunds will not be issued for make-up classes you are not able to attend.
• Fees listed as: Pool Pass Holder/Resident w/o Pool Pass/Non-Resident w/o Pool Pass