The Freddie Herriman Pederson Splashpad is an ADA accessible water spray ground that will provide hours of summer fun for ALL children!
The splashpad is ONLY open for children 12 and under with accompanied adult. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Fully vaccinated individuals may opt to remove their mask while at the Splashpad. Children splashing around do not need to wear a facemask.
Sunday – Saturday
9:00am – 12:00pm with entrance fee at the gate.
12:00 – 8:00pm with paid pool admission.
Splashpad will remain open as the weather allows. Please check the rainout hotline for weather/maintenance closings.
9:00am – 12:00pm
Monday – Friday
10:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
$2 per child, per entry, 9:00am – 4:00pm until 8/4.
$2 per child, per entry, 9:00 – 12:00pm starting 8/4.
Exact cash will be taken at the entrance gate. Change is not available at the Splashpad. Credit cards may be accepted at the pool desk.
Free with paid pool admission, 4:00 – 8:00pm until 8/4.
Starting 8/4, free with paid pool admission 12:00 – 8:00pm
Outside organizations must have advanced reservations. Please call (847) 381-0687
There is a parking lot located in the rear of Langendorf Park located next to the splashpad. You can access this parking lot via the access road on the east side of the pool. The splashpad can also be accessed following the sidewalk that runs by the playgrounds.
- Adults must supervise their children at all times.
- No toys allowed.
- Only swim apparel may be worn on the Splashpad surface.
- One adult (age 18 or older) per four children (12 years and younger) must be present to supervise.
- Admission to the facility will be refused to all persons having any contagious diseases or infectious conditions such as colds.
- No chairs, coolers or food allowed in the Splashpad.
- The water fountain is closed due to COVID-19, please bring your own water. Glass containers not permitted.
- The water from spray park features is not suitable for drinking.
- No running or rough play is permitted.
- Only bare feet or aqua socks are allowed on the Splashpad surface.
- No baby strollers or carriers are allowed on the Splashpad surface.
- No soap, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, or body washes are allowed on the Splashpad.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear tightly fitting plastic pants over a swim diaper. No disposable diapers will be allowed in the facility.
- The Splashpad will close and patrons must exit when the lightning detection system sounds, thunder is heard or lightening is seen, including a 30-minute period after the last lightening or thunder is detected.
- The facility will not open if the air temperature is less than 68 degrees.
- Climbing on the spray features, equipment and fences is not allowed and will be strictly enforced.
- No smoking, vaping or alcohol is allowed at the Splashpad.
Contact (847) 304-5296 for more information!