Perfect for working parents, our K.E.E.P. before and after school program has been a favorite family resource in the Barrington area for many years. This program is for children entering grades K-5 and are enrolled in the Barrington School District 220 schools listed below. K.E.E.P. is a DCFS license exempt program.
Registration note: Please make sure you have a household account with the Park District created and know your username and password BEFORE registration opens. If you have questions, or need to set up an account, please contact the Front Desk at (847) 381-0687 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current School Year Families (Priority Registration)
Starts at 9:00am, 2/7/24 – 2/24/24
3/7/24 at 9:00am for any available spots. Spots may be limited based on school and number of days care is needed.
- A.M. Program: 5 days or 3 days per week options, cereal and milk will be offered.
- P.M. Program: 5, 3 days or Wednesday only option, a variety of activities which may include outside play, arts and crafts, board games, manipulative toys, large motor skill activities and homework time. A light snack is offered.
- Busing: The Barrington Park District is NOT responsible for scheduling any transportation needs. If your child(ren) need to be bussed to their “home” school for K.E.E.P., you must contact School District #220 to make arrangements and then update your child(ren)’s “student portal” before registering them for K.E.E.P.
- Days Off of School: There is no K.E.E.P. on days that School District 220 is not in session. The Barrington Park District will offer a day-off school program for an additional fee on certain days off. Visit the K.E.E.P. homepage for more information.
- A.M. Session: 6:30am to the start of school
- P.M. Session: after school until 6:00pm
Before School Program Locations
- Grove Elementary School services children from Lines Roslyn and Hough via transportation from BTC.
After School Program Locations
- Countryside Elementary School
- Grove Elementary School
- Hough Elementary School
- Lines Elementary School
- North Barrington Elementary School
- Roslyn Elementary School
Registration & Fee Information
Registration is ONLINE ONLY. Registration deadline: registration closes on 7/10/24 (spaces permitting) and may re-open on 9/4/24 based on availability. Minimum number of participants (15) must be met in order for A.M. sites to run.
If you have questions, or need to set up an account, please contact the Front Desk at (847) 381-0687 or email us at email@example.com.
• How to register: Registration is ONLINE ONLY. You must have a household account set up with the Barrington Park District. If you have questions or need to set up an account, please contact the Front Desk at (847) 381-0687 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A.M./P.M. program deposits and registration fees due: Registration Fees/Deposit: upon registration, a pre-payment of the first month’s tuition (August) and a $30 non-refundable registration fee, per child, is required. This payment will be applied as your August care bill. Tuition: payments are due on the first of each month, 9/1/24 – 5/1/25. Fees are based on the total number of school days in the school year divided by ten equal payments (August 2024 – May 2025). There is a ten percent discount for additional siblings. Fees will be available on our website beginning in January.
• Cancelation policy: All cancelations must be requested no later than 7/15/24 or you forfeit your August tuition payment. If you need to cancel program after school starts, all cancelations must be submitted in writing to the K.E.E.P. Supervisors by the tenth of the month prior to the month the change will take place. After the tenth of the month, you will be responsible for the upcoming month’s tuition.
|Grove Elementary School
(services Lines, Roslyn and Hough Schools)
|North Barrington||North Barrington Registration|